Chairman & CEO
- Over 25 years of experience in venture capital and private equity.
- Entrepreneur, advisor and strategy consultant.
- Successfully funded 10+ start-ups.
- Extensive public company experience.
- Highly experienced in transaction origination.
- Fitness industry executive.
- Tech company founder (PayDivvy - acquired by Higher One, TapIt – acquired by VC-backed Phunware).
- Investment banker and private equity investor.
- MBA Entrp. Man, BA, Political Economy.
- 15+ years of experience in the ICT industry.
- Director of a number of private companies in Australia and Asia.
- Former founder of Canberra Data Centres which were acquired by Infratil and Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation for an enterprise value of $1.16 billion in 2016.
Edward Greissing Jr
- Senior executive leader, board director and public health expert with over 40 of management experience, commercial focus, and talent development.
- Member of the Executive Committee, Global Leadership Team, and Senior Vice President of Corporate Affairs at Sanofi.
- Former Executive Director, Milken Institute.
- Former President and CEO, Red Line Associates specializing in health care, finance, and food services.
- Former VP Global Government Affairs and Policy – Pharmacia Corporation, The Upjohn Company.
Dato Low Koon Poh
- Shareholder and Executive Director of a Singapore Exchange listed company.
- Over 20 years in accounting and corporate finance.
- Entrepreneur, advisor and investor.
- Fellow of ACCA (UK) and MIA (Malaysia).