Dr Katherine Iscoe
- Co-founder and company’s initial CEO
- PhD in medical technology with multiple academic publications
- Extensive background in evidence-based health solutions
- 5+ years media experience
- 10+ years keynote speaker experience
- 15+ years of experience in the ICT industry.
- Director of a number of private companies in Australia and Asia.
- Former founder of Canberra Data Centres which were acquired by Infratil and Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation for an enterprise value of $1.16 billion in 2016.
- Fitness industry executive.
- Tech company founder (PayDivvy - acquired by Higher One, TapIt – acquired by VC-backed Phunware).
- Investment banker and private equity investor.
- MBA Entrp. Man, BA, Political Economy.
- Over 30 years of diverse and global entrepreneurial, client advisory and capital market experience.
- Experience in M&A, strategic planning and transaction structuring.
- Steered and completed initial public offerings (IPO), up-listing and reverse merger transactions, and secured private placements.
- Founder of Exchange Listing, LLC. CEO of Grandview Capital Partners, Inc.
- MBA in International Business from the University of Miami.
Dato Low Koon Poh
- Shareholder and Executive Director of a Singapore Exchange listed company.
- Over 20 years in accounting and corporate finance.
- Entrepreneur, advisor and investor.
- Fellow of ACCA (UK) and MIA (Malaysia).