Dr Katherine Iscoe
- Co-founder and company’s initial CEO
- PhD in medical technology with multiple academic publications
- Extensive background in evidence-based health solutions
- 5+ years media experience
- 10+ years keynote speaker experience
Co-Founder, Head of Strategic Growth and Revenue
- Over 30 years of experience in venture capital and private equity.
- Entrepreneur, advisor and strategy consultant.
- Successfully funded 10+ start-ups.
- Extensive public company experience.
- Highly experienced in transaction origination.
- Sales Specialist with over 30 years of Capital Markets and Investment Banking experience.
- Co-founder of BCT, an AHI company focused on insurance verticals.
- Partner and co-founder of Gold Quay Capital, a Singapore-based investment holding company.
- Previously head of fixed income, commodity, and currency sales for Merrill Lynch APAC.
Business Development Officer (USA)
- Former Chief Product Officer – Pvolve, a FitTech startup based in NYC.
- Former Chief Digital Officer – Beachbody, LLC. Launched Beachbody on Demand leading to US$1 Billion in total annual revenue.
- Former SVP, Digital Media Fox Broadcasting (Fox.com), VP, Product Management – Yahoo!, AOL Executive Director, Product Management.
- Former U.S. Army Officer.
Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary
Chief Technology Officer
- Former Web Specialist – Chevron Australia.
- Former Manager, Web Services – Department of Mines and Petroleum, Department of State Development - West Australian Government Agencies
- Former Licensing Specialist – Microsoft (UK) - Global Software Company
Dr Amar El-Salam
Chief Science Officer
- Over 25 years of expertise in the R&D space in many areas, including signal, speech and image processing, computer vision, machine learning, human shapes, human movements, human medical images, sports, exercise, health, and clinical science.
- Former Research Scientist – WA Institute of Sport, Swimming Australia, Australia Institute of Sports.
- Former Senior Research Fellow School of Computer Science and Software Engineering, University of Western Australia.
- Former Research Fellow School of Sport Science, Exercise and Health, University of Western Australia.
- Over 35 years’ experience in building technology companies and projects.
- Assisted several start-ups from early stage to grow and list on ASX.
- Former Managing Director of two ASX listed technology companies.
- Experience in the due diligence of technology companies to achieve funding and strategic support.
- Excellent Technology Project Manager with the experience to bridge the worlds of technology and business.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of business.
Chief Design Officer
- Former Creative Director, UX/UI Designer, Project Manager, TV Director & Production Editor – Media Agencies Australia-wide.
- Former CEO – Crystal Asia Website, mobile app, marketing, and development, Beijing China.
- Former CEO – Red.Travel, Travel marketing, Beijing China.
- Former Web Specialist, UX/UI Design, Game Designer – Warthog Studios, Manchester UK.
- Former Security Software Engineer – IBM – DASCOM, Tivoli, ISS/Proventia, Fibrelink MaaS360.
- Former Research Programmer – Charles Sturt University – Research projects for the Centre of Research into Complex Systems (CRiCS) and Psycholinguistics.
- Former Executive Assistant - Corruption and Crime Commission of Western Australia, and Court and Tribunal Services at the Department of the Attorney General
- Former Operations Manager - IndoSoul Pty Ltd (import / export high end outdoor furniture business)
- Former Sales and Contracts Manager - Stewart and Heaton Clothing (uniform and accoutrement specialists)